John C. Huddleston, Tax Accountant
Our CPA firm Huddleston Tax CPAs is a firm of accountants and tax perparers focused on the financial needs of your small business. But we offer financial services that extend beyond the standard bookkeeping and tax preparation. I am John C. Huddleston and I’ve been making an effort to offer a selection of services all aimed toward improving the overall financial well being of your small business.
With so many concerns in operating a small business, you you’ll likely want a tax account that is up to date and responsive and foreward thinking.
- Offer in Compromise Guidance-we provide Offer In Compromise services to help you with IRS Back Tax Debt. We can also help with negotiating installment agreements. There is lots to think about when attempting to settle and IRS Tax Debt, get in touch and we’ll guide you through the complicated steps.
- Payroll-we are experienced in running the payroll processes for small business. we provide the service through Quickbooks, and if you later on decide that you would like to move your payroll processes back in-house, we will help make that transition smoother, by training your staff.
- Quickbooks Consulting-we have Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Who can assist you with the initial setup of your Quickbooks bookkeeping system and provide Quickbooks support to your in-house bookkeeping specialist. And should you decide to outsource your bookkeeping and payroll processes we will also help with that.
- Business Valuation Reports-we have a database of thousands of sales of small business and we have a certified public accountant that has a specialized focus in business valuation reports if you are thinking of purchasing a business, opening a business, selling a business, or if you are considering refinancing, a business valuation will help you establish just how to proceed.
- Business Coaching-we are a small business. And Huddleston Tax CPAs has over ten years of experience guiding small business. We make knowing small business our speciality. We offer services which go beyond the financial well-being of your small business, our CPAs and tax accountants help with strategic planning and team building.
- Cost Segregation Studies-because depreciation rates vary, with a cost segregation study, you can make the changes that will save you tax dollars.
- Tax Preparation-we are tax preparers, competent in preparing taxes for the self-employed, small businesses, and individuals with complicated tax returns.
- Tax Planning-we assist you through the procedure of entity selection, because we know what it means in terms of deductions and taxes. And we can help make sure that you have the tax stratagies in place that will help you make the most of your tax dollar.
- Bookkeeping-we are well versed in bookkeeping for small businesses. We pride ourselves in flexiblity and responsiveness to small business individual needs.
We make an effort to provide the level of and variety of tax and accounting services that will answer your small business expectations in Burien, WA and beyond.
Tax and Accounting for small business, it’s been our speciality and will stay our speciality. We have the know-how and background to connect with your small business demands. I have also knowledge of tax law, this has and still continues to serve me in delivering services to small business. I recieved a law degree in 1989 from the UW, School of Law. Then in 1999, I gained a master’s degree in Tax law from the University of Washington. And I’m not the only CPA in the firm with graduate accounting and tax degrees.
Call me. I’d like to introduce you to the Huddleston Tax CPAs Accountants.
John C. Huddleston